- RSS Channel Showcase 6594928
- RSS Channel Showcase 9168242
- RSS Channel Showcase 5022617
- RSS Channel Showcase 2807195
Articles on this Page
- 08/27/15--14:55: _My Dream Capsule Wa...
- 09/05/15--05:00: _10 Lifestyle Blogs ...
- 09/12/15--06:00: _5 Best Resources Fo...
- 09/19/15--07:00: _Free Printable “Be ...
- 10/12/15--08:00: _Sparkling Pomegrana...
- 10/15/15--08:00: _DIY Dry Erase Board...
- 10/19/15--12:15: _How To Quickly Brea...
- 10/26/15--09:15: _How To Pack A Perio...
- 12/16/15--14:37: _Reader Poll: What W...
- 02/06/16--07:00: _Twice-Dipped Dark C...
- 02/13/16--06:00: _Free Digital Wallpa...
- 02/20/16--06:00: _10 Smart, Inexpensi...
- 04/09/16--08:00: _Putting Together A ...
- 04/14/16--08:00: _The Easy Way To Kee...
- 10/26/16--12:00: _How To Wear Summer ...
- 11/01/16--08:00: _Suicide Roll Hair T...
- 11/18/16--07:00: _30 Amazing Vegan Th...
- 11/26/16--07:00: _15 Best Products Fo...
- 12/02/16--07:00: _25+ Gifts for Anima...
- 01/03/18--07:00: _Free Printable Vale...
- 08/27/15--14:55: My Dream Capsule Wardrobe For Summer
- 09/05/15--05:00: 10 Lifestyle Blogs You Should Be Following
- 09/12/15--06:00: 5 Best Resources For Free Stock Photos
- 09/19/15--07:00: Free Printable “Be Awesome Today” Wall Art
- 10/12/15--08:00: Sparkling Pomegranate – Lime Soda Recipe (Vegan)
- 10/15/15--08:00: DIY Dry Erase Board & Free Printable To Do List
- 10/19/15--12:15: How To Quickly Break In Shoes Without The Pain
- 10/26/15--09:15: How To Pack A Period Kit For Comfort While Traveling
- 12/16/15--14:37: Reader Poll: What Would You Like To See More Of In 2016?
- 02/13/16--06:00: Free Digital Wallpapers for Your Computer and Smartphone
- 02/20/16--06:00: 10 Smart, Inexpensive Buys to Save Space In A Small Kitchen
- 04/09/16--08:00: Putting Together A Capsule Wardrobe Part 1
- 04/14/16--08:00: The Easy Way To Keep Your Small Space Clean
- 10/26/16--12:00: How To Wear Summer Dresses In Fall
- 11/01/16--08:00: Suicide Roll Hair Tutorial For Growing Out Bangs
- 11/18/16--07:00: 30 Amazing Vegan Thanksgiving Recipe Ideas
- 11/26/16--07:00: 15 Best Products For Bleached Hair
- 12/02/16--07:00: 25+ Gifts for Animal Lovers Under $20 – Dog Lovers and Cat Lovers
- 01/03/18--07:00: Free Printable Valentines – Cute As A Bug
Since I live in a micro-apartment (the urban equivalent of a “tiny house”) I’m always trying to reduce clutter and minimize my belongings to keep my space beautiful and stay sane. So naturally, I’m drawn to the idea of a capsule wardrobe – one season’s clothing, reduced to just a few pieces that you love […]
A few years ago, I made a list of 15 of my favorite lifestyle blogs, and lately, it’s been showing up more in the search engines and getting a lot of attention! Unfortunately, things have changed a bit since then, and many of those blogs are now abandoned, or have changed formats. So I thought […]
As a blogger or designer, sometimes you need a photo that you’re not able to capture yourself, or maybe you need a whole bunch of photos, fast! There are a lot of traditional stock photo sites out there, but if you’re a solo business owner, or a blogger, a few bucks per photo can add […]
I’ve been working on updating my Etsy shop and adding some new designs recently. And I wanted to share another piece of free printable wall art with you! Download a free printable version of my “Be Awesome Today” design in black. Hang it in your home or office for gentle motivation throughout the day! Perfect […]
Every fall, it seems like pumpkin everything is all the rage. I’ve got nothing against pumpkins, but there so many other wonderful fruits and vegetables in season that we can enjoy right now! One of my favorites is the pomegranate. Not only are these beautiful crimson fruits a delicious sweet-tart snack, they’re also packed with antioxidants, so they’re great to keep you healthy as the cold weather sets in.
Are you a chronic list maker, like me? Making lists definitely helps me get things done, but it’s hard when my lists are scattered everywhere! I’ve got to do lists on notepads, scraps of paper, sticky notes, on my phone, all over the place. Plus, having nine-million things on a list (or on multiple lists) […]
Stop me if you've heard this one before; So, there was this beautiful pair of shoes that I'd had my eye on for some time. Like, just gorgeous. I kept going back and looking at them, thinking about all of the outfits they'd look so great with, they were haunting my dreams at night. Then, BOOM! They went on sale! It was fate. I bought them, of course. The next day, I got dressed, slipped them on, admired them in the mirror, and skipped out the door to enjoy the day with my perfect new shoes, and life was beautiful.
You might not know it, walking into my 195 sq.ft. micro apartment – with it’s simple, modern lines, neatly stacked boxes and baskets, and clean surfaces, devoid of clutter (okay, maybe not completely devoid, I mean, there are those dishes in the sink, and dog toys everywhere, and maybe some laundry on the bed that I haven’t put away yet…) – but I used to be a hoarder. Really, my mom can attest to it.
The post How To Pack A Period Kit For Comfort While Traveling appeared first on Brighter Sides.
Ello-ho-ho! As this year is winding down to an end, and we look forward to a brand new, bright and shiny one ahead, I thought it was time I touch base with you lovely people. I’ve been assessing Brighter Sides and trying to figure out what it is I enjoy writing about most, and what […]
The post Reader Poll: What Would You Like To See More Of In 2016? appeared first on Brighter Sides.
The sweet and salty flavor combination is one of my absolute weaknesses. I love making food, and little treats, but like many of you, I don’t have a lot of spare time, so I only opt for things that are quick to make, and don’t require many ingredients. Perhaps like fewer of you, I’m also […]
The post Twice-Dipped Dark Chocolate Covered Pretzels With Coconut Recipe (Vegan) appeared first on Brighter Sides.
Happy Galentine’s Day! February 13th is a holiday that all Parks and Rec fans are familiar with. Even if you’re not celebrating with your best gals today, I hope you’ll take a minute to celebrate anyone around you that you appreciate – your friends, family, pets, and YOU. Because you’re awesome. Seriously. I’m really happy […]
The post Free Digital Wallpapers for Your Computer and Smartphone appeared first on Brighter Sides.
I am no stranger when it comes to having a small kitchen – a while back I invited you in to my teeny-tiny kitchen. And since I just re-signed the lease on my 195 sq. ft. micro-studio apartment (micro-studios are like the urban equivalent of a tiny house, and they’ve been gaining a lot of […]
The post 10 Smart, Inexpensive Buys to Save Space In A Small Kitchen appeared first on Brighter Sides.
For about a year, I’ve been really interested in the concept of a capsule wardrobe. If you’re unfamiliar, a capsule wardrobe is one season’s clothing (usually three month’s worth), reduced to just a few pieces that you love and that work well together. Originally, I heard about it in a neighborhood Facebook group that I’m […]
The Easy Way to Keep Your Small Space Clean This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #CleanWithMrsMeyers #CollectiveBias Living in a small space can solve a lot of problems, and can be really freeing, but it also comes with it’s own set of obstacles. Small […]
Fall is all about layering, and with the right pieces, you can keep wearing short, sleeveless, even strapless dresses through the seasons and right into the new year. Here are some ideas on how to make your lovely summer favorites more seasonally appropriate, and stay cozy and chic.
This post contains some affiliate links, which help support Brighter Sides. I only endorse products I love! Disclosure. SUICIDE HAIR TUTORIAL FOR GROWING OUT BANGS I know from past experience that growing out your bangs can be a real pain. Sooner or later, they reach an awkward phase where they’re too long to keep wearing […]
Mmmmmmmm… the season of eating is upon us! Whether you’re a frazzled host, looking for ideas for what to serve to your vegan guests, or you’re scrambling to find something delicious and cruelty-free to bring to dinner, I’ve got you covered. These vegan Thanksgiving dishes prove that we don’t need no stinkin’ meat this holiday […]
This post contains some affiliate links, which help support Brighter Sides. I only endorse products I love! Disclosure. As both a hair stylist and someone who lightens her naturally dark brown hair to platinum blonde, I know that bleached hair can feel dry, damaged, coarse and crispy. Investing in quality products and tools can make […]
This post contains some affiliate links, which help support Brighter Sides. I only endorse products that I love! Disclosure. 25+ Gifts for Animal Lovers Under $20 If you follow me on Instagram you can probably tell from all of the gratuitous pictures of my pup, Bruno (#brunobsides) that I’m a dog person. You can count […]
The post 25+ Gifts for Animal Lovers Under $20 – Dog Lovers and Cat Lovers appeared first on Brighter Sides.
This post contains some affiliate links. Look at these cute bugs! Hello! I have some free printable Valentines in this post for you, but first, I’d like to introduce you to my newest design, these adorable little folk art inspired bugs! For Christmas, a friend gave me a book called Imagine A Forest: Designs and...